gua·namine | \ ˈgwänəˌmēn, gwəˈnamə̇n\
Definition of guanamine
: any of a series of bases formed by heating guanidine salts of the fatty acids and used to produce crystalline derivatives of fatty acids and in the manufacture of resins; a 2,4-diamino-6-alkyl-triazine
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game