gua·chi·pi·lin | \ ¦gwächəpə¦lēn\
Definition of guachipilin
: a Central American timber tree (Diphysa robinioides) of the family Leguminosae that yields a fine-grained hard yellow wood and a yellow dye
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?