grin·ga | \ ˈgriŋgə, -ŋ(ˌ)gä \
Definition of gringa
: a foreign girl or woman in Spain or Latin America especially when of English or American origin broadly : a non-Hispanic girl or woman — compare gringo
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game