gray rat snakenoun
Definition of gray rat snake
Note: In an alternative classification system, the gray rat snake is not considered a separate species but rather included within other subspecies (Pantherophis obsoletus obsoletus and P. obsoletus spiloides) of a common rat snake.— compare eastern rat snake, western rat snake
Keep scrolling for more
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game