Definition of gray kingbird
: a kingbird (Tyrannus dominicensis dominicensis) that breeds in the southeastern U.S. and winters in Mexico and Central America and is similar to but larger than the eastern kingbird
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game