Definition of grass silage
: silage made from young grasses or legumes and rich in protein but commonly requiring addition of acid or of a supplementary source of carbohydrate to ensure proper fermentation
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game