grass on/upphrasal verb
grassed on/up; grassing on/up; grasses on/up
Definition of grass on/up
: to tell the police about the criminal activity of (someone) He refused to grass on his friends. Someone grassed him up.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game