good news for (someone)idiom
Definition of good news for (someone)
: something new that will be useful to (someone) Lower ticket prices are good news for sports fans. The new dog park is good news for dog lovers.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game