Definition of golden cat
: either of two small reddish or yellowish wildcats:
a : a rather pale solid-colored cat (Felis aurata) of northwestern Africa
b : a variably marked cat (F. temminckii) of southeastern Asia
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game