Definition of go blank
1 : to suddenly stop showing letters, images, etc. The screen on my computer went blank.
2 : to be unable to recall or think of something My mind went blank when I heard the question.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- What's that Smell?! Quiz Take the quiz
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game