globin zinc insulinnoun
Definition of globin zinc insulin
: a preparation for treating diabetes mellitus that contains insulin modified by the addition of zinc chloride and globin obtained from beef blood and is intermediate in duration of action between regular insulin and protamine zinc insulin
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game