get/stay/keep out of someone's/the wayidiom
Definition of get/stay/keep out of someone's/the way
: to not block someone's path He asked the children to keep out of his way while he made dinner.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game