get around to (something)idiom
Definition of get around to (something)
: to do or deal with (something that one has not yet done or dealt with) Don't you think it's about time you got around to tidying your room? I've been meaning to call her, but I just haven't gotten around to it. Sooner or later we'll have to get around to the subject of taxation.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?