get (something) straightidiom
Definition of get (something) straight
: to understand what is true or what is stated to be true You need to get your facts straight. Let me get this straight: are you saying that you won't help us?
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game