Definition of funster
: a person known for joking, having fun, etc. : a comical or fun-loving person Host a "winter doldrums" party and invite your most-fun friends to attend. A pal once told me "dull people do not make a party!" So set a date and invite some funsters over.— Mary Hance It sounds like a potential return to form for the Farrelly Brothers, the funsters behind There's Something About Mary.— Curt Holman
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game