func·tion·al·ize | \ ˈfəŋ(k)shənᵊlˌīz, -shnəˌlīz\
Definition of functionalize
1 : to cause to be functional
2 : to organize (as work or management) into units performing specialized tasks
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game