fron·te·nis | \ ¦frən¦tenə̇s, (ˈ)frän-\
Definition of frontenis
: a game of Mexican origin played with rackets and a rubber ball on a 3-walled court
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- Looking at ‘Bothsidesing’
- On ‘Infringe,’ ‘Encroach,’ and ‘Impinge’
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/20/19
- A Note on the Nonbinary 'They'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?