from the bottom of one's heartidiom
Definition of from the bottom of one's heart
: in a very sincere way He thanked us from the bottom of his heart. When I said you were my best friend, I meant it from the bottom of my heart.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game