fring·er | \ ˈfrinjə(r)\
Definition of fringer
1 : one that fringes or makes a fringe
2 : one who is a member of a fringe made himself just as unpopular with fringers on the right as with those on the left — Time
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game