french foldnoun, often capitalized first F
Definition of french fold
: a folding of a sheet printed on one side into four or more leaves so that the outside pages read consecutively also : a sheet folded in this manner
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game