franck·e·ite | \ ˈfräŋkəˌīt\
Definition of franckeite
: a mineral consisting of a dark gray or black massive lead antimony tin sulfide (specific gravity 5.55)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game