Definition of forming tool
1 or form tool : a tool or machine accessory so shaped that it imparts a predetermined contour or profile to the work
2 : a pair of light tongs with broad flat ends used in manipulating and shaping softened glass
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game