flu·o·ro·acetic acid | \ "+...-\
Definition of fluoroacetic acid
: a poisonous crystalline acid FCH2COOH obtained from the gifblaar of southern Africa or made from chloroacetic acid
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game