fla·ser | \ ˈfläzə(r)\
Definition of flaser
: an irregular usually streaked lens of granular texture found in a micaceous interstitial mass of rock and produced by shearing and pressure during metamorphism
Keep scrolling for more
something valued as if it were money
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game