Definition of fish fork
1 : a large short-handled fork used in loading and unloading fish
2a : an individual 4-tined fork larger than a salad fork that is used with an individual fish knife in eating fish
b : a large broad 4-tined fork that is used with a broad serving knife in serving fish
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game