finger cymbalsplural noun
Definition of finger cymbals
: a percussion instrument consisting of a pair of tiny cymbals that attach to a thumb and finger of each hand and are struck together especially in belly dancing
— called also zills, zils
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?