fer·ro·chromium | \ "+\
variants: or ferrochrome \ ˈferəˌkrōm \
Definition of ferrochromium
: a crude alloy of iron and chromium used chiefly to incorporate chromium in iron or steel
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game