fer·ro·chromium | \ "+\
variants: or ferrochrome \ ˈferəˌkrōm \
Definition of ferrochromium
: a crude alloy of iron and chromium used chiefly to incorporate chromium in iron or steel
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game