feel/look like something the cat brought/dragged/drug inidiom
Definition of feel/look like something the cat brought/dragged/drug in
: to be very dirty or untidy I need to take a shower—I feel/look like something the cat dragged in.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game