family maintenance policynoun
Definition of family maintenance policy
: a term insurance policy on the life of a breadwinner providing special income benefits in addition to the face amount that continue for a specified number of years after the death of the insured
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game