fal·cu·la | \ ˈfalkyələ, ˈfȯl-\
Definition of falcula
: a curved and sharp-pointed claw or process (as of a cat) specifically : the cerebral falx
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game