Definition of facilities contract
: a lease, rental agreement, or other contractual agreement governing the acquisition, use, or disposition of government-owned machinery, tools, building installations, or other property furnished to or acquired by a war contractor for war production purposes other than incorporation in a finished product
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- The Words of the Week - 6/11/2021
Ask the Editors
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game