Definition of facilities contract
: a lease, rental agreement, or other contractual agreement governing the acquisition, use, or disposition of government-owned machinery, tools, building installations, or other property furnished to or acquired by a war contractor for war production purposes other than incorporation in a finished product
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?