ey·ra | \ ˈārə\
Definition of eyra
: a solid-colored reddish wildcat usually regarded as a color phase of the jaguarundi but sometimes considered to constitute a separate species (Felis eyra or Herpailurus eyra)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game