Definition of express wagon
1 : a wagon used for moving and delivering goods sent by express
2 : a low 4-wheeled wagon with an open rectangular body like a flat box and a retroflex tongue made for the play or use (as for carrying newspapers) of a child
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?