Definition of everbearing grape
: a slender low-growing grape (Vitis munsoniana) of the West Indies and the extreme southeastern U.S. that is closely related to the muscadine and ripens its fruit over a long period
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game