Definition of euphonia
(Entry 1 of 3)
Definition of euphonia (Entry 2 of 3)
: a tanager of the genus Tanagra
Eu·pho·nia | \ yüˈfōnēə, -nyə\
Definition of Euphonia (Entry 3 of 3)
taxonomic synonym of tanagra
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game