eu·de·mis moth | \ ˈyüdəmə̇s-\
Definition of eudemis moth
: a small European tortricid moth (Polychrosis botrana) that is destructive to the grape
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game