entirety of contract
Definition of entirety of contract
: the indivisibility of a contract —used especially of a judicial doctrine that if a holder of a fire-insurance policy has violated the terms of his policy so as to render it void as to any of the property thereunder insured it will be void as to all
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game