Definition of end product
1 : the final product of a series of changes, processes, or operations industry whose end product —yarns and fabrics—has been Britain's bread and butter for centuries— Samuel Pollock
2 : the ultimate result of a series of activities, experiences, or tendencies every culture … is the end product of a long series of events occurring mostly in other cultures— A. L. Kroeber
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game