em·ble·ment | \ ˈembləmənt, -bəlm-\
Definition of emblement
: the growing crop or vegetable growth resulting from annual manurage and cultivation as distinguished from the produce from old roots (as pasturage) or from trees (as timber or fruit) : the profits from such a crop
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?