ekue·le | \ āˈkwā(ˌ)lā \
variants: or ekpwele \ ekˈpwā(ˌ)lā \ or ekwele \ āˈkwā(ˌ)lā \ or epkwele \ epˈkwā(ˌ)lā \
plural ekueles or ekpweles or ekweles or bipkwele\ bipˈkwā(ˌ)lā \
Definition of ekuele
: the basic monetary unit of Equatorial Guinea from 1975 to 1985 also : a coin or currency note representing one ekuele
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game