eck·er·mann·ite | \ ˈekə(r)məˌnīt\
Definition of eckermannite
: a mineral Na3(Mg,Li)4(Al,Fe)Si8O22(OH,F)2 consisting of an amphibole containing magnesium, lithium, iron, and some fluorine
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game