dresden bluenoun, often capitalized D
Definition of dresden blue
: a moderate blue that is greener and duller than average copen, redder, lighter, and stronger than azurite blue or pompadour, and greener and paler than bluebird
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?