Definition of drag scraper
1 : an earth-digging and transporting device consisting of a crescent-shaped bottomless bucket operated along the ground by a cable between a mast and an anchor
2 : a bottomless tractor-towed earth scraper
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game