Definition of down with
1 —used to say that one does not like something and wants it to stop or fail Down with racism!Down with the government!
2 US slang —used to say that one understands or approves of something I told them I wasn't down with lying to people.Yeah, I'm down with that.
3 : affected by (an illness) She has been down with the flu for a week.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?