variants: or less commonly douche bag
Definition of douchebag
1 usually douche bag : a bag used for giving douches a rubber douche bag
2 chiefly US slang : an obnoxious, offensive, or disgusting person In America even scummy douchebags like you should be able to catch a cold.— Stephen King
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game