don't have all dayidiom
variants: or haven't got all day
Definition of don't have all day
—used when someone is in a hurry and needs someone to move or act more quickly Hurry up! I don't have all day!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- The Exceptions Quiz III Take the quiz
- Musical Words Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game