dom pedronoun (1)
Definition of dom pedro
(Entry 1 of 2)
: a stout work shoe having one buckle and a bellows tongue.
Dom Pedronoun (2)
Definition of Dom Pedro (Entry 2 of 2)
: pedro in which the 3, 5, and 9 of trumps are counted at face value and a joker is added which ranks as the lowest trump but counts 15 points when taken in a trick
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?