do what with (something)idiom
Definition of do what with (something)
1 : to put (something) somewhere I don't know what I did with my keys. What do you want me to do with this book?
2 : to use or use up (something) : to spend (money) What did you do with the five dollars I gave you?
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game