do what with (something)idiom
Definition of do what with (something)
1 : to put (something) somewhere I don't know what I did with my keys. What do you want me to do with this book?
2 : to use or use up (something) : to spend (money) What did you do with the five dollars I gave you?
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game