dis·unify | \ "+\
Definition of disunify
: to destroy the unity of:
a : to bring about a lack of concord or harmony in or among humanity, already profoundly perplexed and disunified— J. D. Ratcliff
b : to break up (a unified whole) into separate often dissident parts set out deliberately to divide and disunify this nation— S. A. Mitchell
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
- Is 'Cement' 'Concrete'?
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game